Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ida & Hil's Wedding

I actually shot this wedding more than a month ago, but due to various reasons I never got around to write about it. I'm sitting myself down in front of my computer hoping that I still remember the experience and jot it down before I start forgetting. :)

Congratulations Ida & Hil (by hermanau)

test
test
test

Just Married! (by hermanau)

No comments: