Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Jane Lui @ Hotel Cafe, Los Angeles 7/25/09

DSC_5331

I don’t normally go out to concerts, or parties, or clubs… you get the picture. But then one day Shirley came across Jane on Youtube, and I was like, Jane who? Turns out that it’s the Jane that I’ve known since highschool, some… 15 years ago? We haven’t kept in touch for sooooooooo long, and I guess we always have the Internet to thank for these types of reunions.

It turned out that Jane Lui became a signer / Internet sensation these days. The opportunity finally came and she’s performing at Hotel Cafe last Sunday, and so Shirley and I decided to catch up with an old friend and show some support. Hey seriously, I ain’t kidding you guys gotta check out her work, really, ‘cause it’s your loss if you don’t!

Here are some shots from the night, and trust me I behaved well and stayed in my seat being a good audience. Looking forward to the next show!

DSC_5338-Edit DSC_5348 DSC_5333 DSC_5330 DSC_5370-Edit DSC_5355 DSC_5403 DSC_5404


Herman Au is a Wedding Photographer located in Los Angeles, California
http://www.hermanau.com

No comments: