Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wedding: Helen & Danny, 7/18/2009

DSC_4661-1

Helen and Danny had their e-session just a few months ago, and I still remember the worried look on Helen we she picked up her canvas print. It was one of the hottest days this summer, and we had more guests showing up at the Chapel of Roses that was packed! But then again, everything went smoothly and the sweet couple had a great and happy wedding day in the end.

I have to thank you two for getting us ahead of the line to give the photo booth a try, boy it sure was a hit that day with guests lining up in front of it all night long!

DSC_4414-1 DSC_4484 DSC_4618DSC_4724-Edit DSC_4739 DSC_4742 DSC_4756 DSC_4764 DSC_4815 DSC_5057-1-Edit DSC_5121-1DSC_5121DSC_5220-1

Big thanks to Helen and Danny taking great care for us the entire day, making our job easy and enjoyable! :-)

Also thanks to all the vendors who made it a very successful wedding!


Herman Au is a Wedding Photographer located in Los Angeles, California
http://www.hermanau.com

No comments: