Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wedding: Jenny & Mike – 9/7/2009

When I first met with Jenny early this year I was a little overwhelmed 'cause they told me she and her 3 friends are all getting married within a year apart! All of them were having different plans but it's definitely a challenge to be sure all their pictures would have different characters and not feel the same. Time went by very quickly this year especially during this wedding season, and after Ling's wedding it is Jenny's turn!

It was definitely a very long, but a very pleasant and enjoyable day. I've never seen anyone laughing so hard during their wedding ceremony in a church... I was paying attention to shooting and didn't hear clearly what was said, but I'm sure it was hilarious as you can see them really cracking up in the pictures.

The evening reception was quite an experience too, with a whole paparazzi gang with about 6 other DSLRs around! AND a photo booth there too! I'm sure Jenny is still busy looking through all the pictures by now! Congrats again Jenny and Mike!

DSC_1368
DSC_1331
DSC_1433 DSC_1478
DSC_1527
DSC_1607
DSC_1614 DSC_1760
DSC_1664 DSC_1755
DSC_1826 DSC_1835
DSC_1895
DSC_1938
DSC_2039 DSC_2059
DSC_2086


Herman Au is a Wedding Photographer located in Los Angeles, California
Service area includes LA, Orange County, and San Francisco Bay Area
Will also travel worldwide for destination weddings
http://www.hermanau.com

No comments: