Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wedding: Kelly & Johnny, 9/26 – 9/27/2009

Yep, you read that right… 2 consecutive days of wedding!

I really don’t know how I managed to have enough energy to hang with K & J that weekend… I had to take about 3 days off afterwards to recover from the 2 very long and eventful days from Los Angeles to La Jolla to San Diego, and back to Los Angeles on day two! 

There were lots of laughter, and there were lots tears of joy.  And there’s one thing for sure, Kelly and Johnny definitely had no trouble convincing everybody that they perfect for each other.  Congrats again you two!  We’ve gotta do sushi some time! 

DSC_0337 DSC_0526DSC_0525 DSC_0586 DSC_8607DSC_0676 DSC_0685 DSC_8661 DSC_8772 DSC_9089  DSC_9187 DSC_1074DSC_1078

Gotta love Susie’s work, and her presence along with her team sure made it a fun day too!  “Are you surprised..?” (inside joke)

 DSC_1099 DSC_1214DSC_9508 DSC_9651

Huge thanks to Ray and Joyce for tolerating me running in front and around them over and over for 2 days… =)  It’s a pleasure meting with you guys and quite an eye opener to see how you guys work the 5D mk-2 cameras! 

 

 
Herman Au is a Wedding Photographer located in Los Angeles, California
Service area includes LA, Orange County, and San Francisco Bay Area
Will also travel worldwide for destination weddings
http://www.hermanau.com

No comments: