Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Speed Loading Adobe Acrobat 6.0

Ctrl-R, enter C:\Program Files
Navigate to Adobe/Acrobat 6.0/Reader
Rename plug_ins folder to plug_in_NOT
Make new folder plug_ins and copy the following 3 files from plug_in_NOT to the new folder: EWH32.api, printme.api, search.api

That's all you need to do. :) Enjoy

Taken from PC MAGAZINE October 19,2004

No comments: