Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Friday, September 24, 2004

WRX model number clarification

What is "GDA", "GDB", "GGA", "GGB", etc.?
GDA - 2002+ Impreza WRX
GDB - 2002+ Impreza WRX STi
GGA - 2002+ Impreza WRX Wagon
GGB - 2002+ Impreza WRX STi Wagon
GDB-C - Current model (US 2004+) WRX STi

S202 - Limited Edition WRX STi. Light weight version. Came with Carbon Fiber rear spoiler, Volk wheels, lowered/uprated suspension, titanium exhaust and other performance/appearance differences.

Spec C - Ultra lightweight version of the Impreza WRX STi - Light weight Rally version.

No comments: