Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

1000+ Views, 100+ Faves!


Endless Tranqulity, originally uploaded by hermanau.

My first ever 1000+ views 100+ favorites shot... :-) This shot really kinda surprised me when I developed it from the NEF file 'cause it almost came out like this exactly. I didn't add any colors to it whatsoever. The only thing I did to it was sharpening, contrast, and noise reduction. Thank you for all the support, and hopefully I'll have a 2nd shot that reaches this benchmark soon. :-)

No comments: