Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor Lens w/ Vibration Reduction

I don't know how I missed this one when it was released in March, 2007... but I just got to post it for those who are slow to react like myself... 2 words: GET IT!!!!!!

This is the very first VR lens ever priced at the budget consumer's level. I thought it was April's Fool, but no it's seriously priced at $249.99! Expect plastic construction all over like the Nikkor kit lens, but I'm pretty sure you'll find the Nikon quality and the VR-II technology will definitely be worth it. I guess I'll have to postpone my plans on my ultra-wide angle lens again... :-)

Found it at wolfe's camera right here... gosh why am I not getting commission?
Nikon's website about the lens

No comments: