Herman Au Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Los Angeles California. Follow my footsteps in turning my life long hobby into a career I love, and check out my latest work, newest products, teasers, and photography tutorials. I shoot in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style with an emphasis on natural and genuine emotions. You can find my portfolio on my website - http://www.hermanau.com.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Peacock


Peacock, originally uploaded by hermanau.

I went to the Arcadia Arboretum with Bernard on Saturday. It's such a beautiful place, way better than that garden we visited last week. There are birds roaming around everywhere, a well kept green house, although the waterfall was turned off... But it really paid off when we spotted this peacock fanning its plumage for us. It was really quite a show of this one of nature's most fascinating beautiful bird.

No comments: